Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Summary: Cairncross & Hempelmann, a 40-attorney law firm located in downtown Seattle, is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to round out our strong administrative team. The HR Manager is an ambassador of our firm’s culture, supporting our employees so that they can function at their highest and best use. This individual will work closely with the Executive Director but will be largely responsible for recruiting, benefits administration, and day-to-day management of staff.
Essential Job Duties:
- Full cycle attorney and staff recruiting, hiring and onboarding
- Benefits administration
- Create, update, and uphold firm policies and procedures
- Direct supervision of particular staff positions
- Manage and maintain personnel records
- Assist with designing and implementing employee recognition programs, firm events, and diversity-related programs
- B.A. in Human Resources or related field, plus five years of HR experience or a comparable combination of education and experience
- Success building relationships at a senior level
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of employee benefits
- Familiarity with employment laws and practices
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter (including salary requirements) to:
Sophia Bell Lavin
Cairncross & Hempelmann, P.S.
524 Second Avenue, Suite 500
Seattle, WA 98104-2323
Check us out at www.cairncross.com.
Position: Finance Director
- Responsible for firm-wide finance and accounting matters
- Oversees finance and accounting staff
- Provides strategic leadership and business and operational advice to Executive Director and Chair of EC
Essential Job Duties:
- Manages annual budgeting process
- Manages financial reporting and analysis
- Manages collection activities
- Keeps apprised of legal and accounting developments and proposes changes to firm policies and practices
- Works closely with practice group leaders
- Legal or professional services organization experience
- 10+ years in finance and business administration
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Master's degree in finance or business administration preferred
- Broad computer proficiency with MS Office Suite, CMS and DTE system
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Effectively presents to groups
- Commits to excellent client service
- Makes well-reasoned, effective decisions
- Knowledge of the legal profession
To Apply: Please apply online at www.Foster.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Foster Pepper PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation (heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality or gender expression or identity), political ideology, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.