Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Summary: Lee Smart is looking for a Human Resources Manager to oversee all HR policies and benefit programs. This position will be responsible for overall staff management and will work side-by-side with the Director of Finance to oversee firm operations.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conducts performance reviews, staff meetings, and interviews for staff openings.
- Advises Board on organizational policies and compensation.
- Anticipates and maintains compliance with applicable HR regulations.
- Manages all benefits programs.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years manager-level experience in a professional services environment and/or equivalent experience as a HR Generalist.
Education: Bachelor's degree in HR, business administration, or equivalent; PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of current and pending employment laws and FMLA administration
- Able to handle complex situations with diplomacy
- Exceptional ability to forge strong, trusting collaborative relationships
- Familiarity with Paychex and ProLaw a plus
To Apply: Contact Stephanie Beck-Tauscher
Address: 93 South Jackson Street, #60321, Seattle, WA, 98104
Position: Anchorage, AK Office Administrator
Essential Job Duties:
- Supervisory responsibility for non-attorney personnel.
- Responsibilities include all facets of business and interoffice functions of administration, including management of staff, accounting, facilities management, and client development support.
Experience: 5 years' experience as an Office Manager or Office Administrator
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or a related field
- Ability to take charge and make decisions in a teamwork environment
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve staffing issues and staff problems
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and have excellent communication skills
Salary: Market; Excellent benefits
To Apply: Apply online at http://www.stoel.com/admin_openings.htm.
Position: Chief Financial Officer - PORTLAND OREGON BASED
Job Summary: The CFO leads the financial strategy and directs the fiscal functions of the firm. The CFO will lead a team of thirteen with a focus on continuous quality improvement in the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of systems and processes.
Essential Job Duties:
- Possess a business focused approach, provide cutting edge solutions, and have fun in the process
- The firm places a high priority on collaboration and teamwork; the CFO will work closely in a team of four top administrative positions led by the COO
- 7+ yrs experience in financial management
- Minimum 5 yrs experience supervising five or more employees
- Past experience must include increasing levels of responsibility and demonstrated success
- Professional services industry experience preferred.
Education: Degree in Accounting; MBA and/or CPA preferred.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Contact Stephanie Curtiss
Address: 1211 SW 5th Ave., Suite 1500; Portland, OR 97204
Position: Operations Manager
Job Summary: Pacific Law Recruiters has been appointed by a well established Seattle company to locate an Operations Manager for its progressive and steadily growing offices. As integral member of the management team, the OM will oversee the day to day operational functions of the company's main division, where primary significance is placed on developing, maintaining and fostering a strong and productive customer and client relations platform. Other equally important functions will highlight strengths in supervising, budgeting, and overall production, to ensure smooth and efficient office operations. To perform successfully in the position, candidates should bring a minimum of three years' stable and increasingly responsible management experience in a professional services company, with one or more of those years in a law firm or legal-related industry. Practical experience in directing a staff of ten or more is also necessary, as are superior leadership qualities and the proven ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization. A demonstrated ability to manage various document-intensive projects, from inception through fulfillment, is essential, as is a talent for MS Office, with a Bachelor's degree preferred. The position affords exceptional opportunity for growth and achievement, and provides an industry leading salary, competitive benefits and complimentary parking.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a confidential resume and cover letter to Greg Wagner, Principal, for immediate attention to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Law Office Administrator
Job Summary: Manage the day-to-day operation of the firm, including the accounting, billing, financial data analysis, and HR functions. Serve as benefits administrator, manage vendor contracts, and manage facilities and technology.
Essential Job Duties:
- Preparation of client bills
- Process client payments
- Hire and train staff as necessary
- Resolve any client complaints
- Create and implement business development strategies
- Plan and organize firm's social events
- 5+ yrs of law firm management experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, TimeSlips, billing and accounting software
- Strong accounting background
- B.A. required.
- Excellent understanding of finance and accounting practices
- Proactive and creative problem-solving strategies
- Comfortable learning new skills and technologies
- A demonstrated commitment to disabled and elderly populations
- Excellent written/verbal communications
Please contact Ann Guinn
Address: 6352 Meadow Crest Cir, Reno, NV 89519
Please note that the firm is located in the Lake Union area of Seattle.
Position: Regional Operations Manager
Job Summary: Moss Adams is currently seeking a Regional Operations Manager for the Puget Sound Region. The Regional Operations Manager is responsible for the operations function within a region including project management, continuous improvement, change management, driving efficiencies and teaming with the Regional Controller on financial reporting and analysis. This position partners closely with regional leadership to drive strategic initiatives which includes developing effective and efficient policies and procedures, supporting the human resources and marketing strategies, and analyzing key performance indicators and metrics to improve business operations and facilitate best practices.
Direct reports will include those personnel tasked with administrative support and facilities functions in the region. This position includes oversight in the following areas: administrative support, training, risk management, facilities and office management.
- Develop, organize, implement and evaluate the region’s administrative functions and performance
- Directly manage the Client Service Support group including support for partners and other professional practice personnel, word processing, tax compiling, scheduling, new employee on-boarding and training and facilities
- Participates and supports in development of the region’s business plans and programs to evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning
- Works with the Regional Controller to:
- Provide timely and accurate analyses of budgets and business trends in the multiple administrative disciplines
- Analyze activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Review of accounting analysis and records for budgetary and financial planning, production efficiency, and financial reporting
- Develop and monitor annual budgets
- Monitor charge hours and utilization including motivating offices to achieve goals while optimizing scheduling process to ensure high utilization.
- Partner with management to manage work in process and receivables to desired levels, ensuring that billings are issued on a timely basis. Maintain system of expense controls to support offices in driving efficiency goals
- Partner and support the People Team in their strategic initiatives including forecasting new-hire requirements, identifying staffing needs through evaluating capacity, and participating in the annual review, compensation and bonus planning process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in administration
- Experienced leader and administrative executive, preferably with experience in professional services firms
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions
- Proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to resolve disputes and observe confidentiality
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Experience with organizational development
- Experience managing a diverse range of administrative areas of responsibility
- Direct experience in developing, motivating, and managing teams to retain focus on providing the highest level of service
- Ability to multi-task and maintain administrative functions in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience with managing change in an organization re-engineering its culture and approach to workload management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with management, staff, and outside stakeholders
To Apply: To learn more about this opportunity, the competitive benefits Moss Adams provides, and to apply for this job, please visit: https://mossadams.taleo.net/careersection/6/jobdetail.ftl?job=12144&lang=en
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Moss Adams provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to public and private middle-market enterprises in many different industries. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Moss Adams has over 22 offices in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Kansas. Moss Adams is one of the top 15 accounting and consulting firm in the United States, and the largest headquartered in the West. Our staff of over 1,700 includes more than 220 partners.
Position: Office Manager
Job Summary: Overall law firm management of boutique IP firm in downtown Seattle.
Essential Duties: Manage facilities, docketing, human resources and accounting in fast-paced firm.
- At least two years' management experience including HR functions, preferably in a law firm environment.
- Experience with docketing, IP background and finance functions a plus.
- BA or commensurate experience
- Efficient organization skills
- Attention to detail
Salary: Based on experience
To Apply: Contact
Darren Jones, Managing Member
701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 4800, Seattle, WA 98104